Our Promise to You

Our Promise to You

Choosing the right home inspector can seem challenging. You may not even get to meet us in person until after you hire us. You can rest assured knowing we bring integrity, experience, and an unbiased opinion to the inspection. Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%.

To give you additional peace of mind, we give you two extra protections.

Double Satisfaction Guarantee

Your satisfaction is important to us. When we inspect a home for you, we will do our best to answer your questions, address your concerns, and make sure you’re satisfied. If you’re not satisfied by the end of your inspection, we will refund your inspection fee and pay another inspector of your choosing to re-inspect the home, up to the we charged you. That’s our 200% satisfaction guarantee.

Home Buyer Protection Plan

Most of the time, you find the perfect home, get it inspected, close, and move in without a hitch. Occasionally, though, things don’t go so smoothly. If that happens, you can count on us to stand by you. If, at the time of inspection, the seller has already accepted your offer and after our inspection the deal falls through for any reason, we will inspect another home for you within 45 days of our original inspection and give you a 25% discount. That’s our way of saying, “we’re here for you.”

Ask us for details about our guarantees when you schedule your inspection.