Steps Involved in Requesting
Our process for requesting an inspection is simple; you contact us and we will schedule a day and time for us to inspect within your contingency period. If you’re almost out of time your attorney can ask for an extension.
While it is best that you are present so you can see what we see and get your questions answered on the spot, that is not always possible. We do many inspections for out-of-state buyers and others who cannot attend. Your agent will be with us, even if you cannot be. Our report will provide pictures and explanations of any problems that need to be brought to your attention. Of course, you can call, text, or email us with any questions.
When your inspection has been completed, we will email you with a link to your full report within 48 hours (two business days). Commercial and multi family reports may take longer.
An Inspection in three simple steps:
- What date your offer was accepted
- The full address of the property and how many bedrooms and bathrooms there are, square footage and age if known.
- We’ll give you a firm quote for the inspection based on the information and we’ll let you
know what time slots we have available for the inspection. While we prefer for you to be present while we inspect, we understand if your schedule cannot accommodate that.
- The full names of the buyers, phone number(s), email address(es), and current mailing address.
- Your agent’s name, phone number, email address. Agency name and address if you have them.
- If you want us to send a copy to your attorney, please provide: Attorney’s name, phone number, email address, and firm name.